Space geodesy monitors mass transports in global geophysical fluids
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2000. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 81, Issue 22, pages 247–250, 30 May 2000
How to Cite
2000), Space geodesy monitors mass transports in global geophysical fluids, Eos Trans. AGU, 81(22), 247–250, doi:10.1029/00EO00172., , , , , , and (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- The Geoid and Earth Rotation, Geophysical Interpretations of GeodVanicek, P., and N. Christou, CRC Press, Boca Raton, Fla., 1994. ,
- Study of Earth's rotation and geophysical fluids progresses, Eos, Trans. AGU, 78, 357–360, 1997. , , , , , , and ,
- , IERS, IERS analysis campaign to investigate motions of the geocenter, IERS Tech. Note #25, edited by Ray, J., 1999a.
- , IERS, The impact of El Niño and other low-frequency signals on Earth rotation and global Earth system parameters, IERS Tech. Note #26, edited by Salstein, D. A., Kolaczek, B., and Gambis, D., 1999b.
- Detection and modeling of nontidal oceanic effects on Earth's rotation rate, Science, 281, 1656–1659, 1998. , , , and ,
- Oceanic signals in observed motions of the Earth's pole of rotation, Nature, 391, 476–479, 1998. , , and ,
- The sub-bureau for Atmospheric Angular Momentum of the International Earth Rotation Service: A meteorological data center with geodetic applications, Bull. Am. Meteorol. Soc., 74, 67–80, 1993. , , , and ,
- Time variability of the Earth's gravity field: Hydrological and oceanic effects and their possible detection using GRACE, J. Geophys. Res., 103, 30,205–30,230, 1998. , , and ,