Interplay between wind and rain observed in Hurricane Floyd
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
©2000. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 81, Issue 23, pages 253–257, 6 June 2000
How to Cite
2000), Interplay between wind and rain observed in Hurricane Floyd, Eos Trans. AGU, 81(23), 253–257, doi:10.1029/00EO00177., , and (
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2011
- Consistent fractionation of 13C in nature and in the laboratory; growth rate effects on some haptophyte algae, Global Biogeochem. Cycles, 11, 279–292, 1997. , et al.,
- Molecular stratigraphy: A new tool for climatic assessment, Nature, 320, 129–133, 1986. , , , , and ,
- , Climate: Long-Range Investigation, Mapping, and Prediction (CLIMAP), The surface of the ice-age Earth, Science, 191, 1131–1137, 1976.
- A carbon-isotopic record of CO2 levels during the late Quaternary, Nature, 347, 462 464, 1990. , and ,
- Calibration of the alkenone paleotemperature index UK' based on core-tops from the eastern southern South Atlantic and the global ocean (60 N-60 S), Geochim. Cosmochim. Acta, 62, 1757–1772, 1998. , , , , and ,
- Calibration of unsaturation patterns in long-chain ketone compositions for paleotemperature assessment, Nature, 330, 367–369, 1987. , and ,