At least Noah had some warning
Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
©2001. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 82, Issue 28, pages 305–309, 10 July 2001
How to Cite
2001), At least Noah had some warning, Eos Trans. AGU, 82(28), 305–309, doi:10.1029/01EO00175.(
- Issue online: 19 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 19 OCT 2006
- Floods from dam failures, Flood GeomorphologyBaker, V. R., R. C. Kochel, and P. C. Patton, 439–463, John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York, 1988. ,
- Late Cenozoic volcanism and metallogenesis over an active Benioff zone in Chiapas, Mexico, Arizona Geological Society Digest, v. 11, 155–168, 1978. , and ,
- Geology of El Chichón Volcano, Chiapas, Mexico, J. Volcanol. Geotherm. Res., 20, 117–132, 1984. , , and ,
- , El Volcán Chichonal, A collection of nine papers published by the Universidad Nacional Autonoma de Mexico, 120, Mexico City, 1983.
- Volcanic history of El Chichon Volcano, Chiapas, Mexico, during the Holocene, and its impact on human activity, Bull. Volcanol., 62, 90–104, 2000. , , , and ,
- Chamulas in the World of the Sun, Time and Space in a Maya Oral Tradition, 382, Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass., 1974. ,
- Luhr, J. F., and J. C. Varekamp, El Chichón Volcano, Chiapas, Mexico, J. Volcanol. Geotherm. Res., 23, 191, 1984.
- Noah's Flood, 319, Jouchstone Books, New York, 2000. , and ,
- Holocene eruptive activity of El Chichon Volcano, Chiapas, Mexico, Science, 224, 747–749, 1984. , , , , , and ,