Recent rates of warming in marine environment meet controversy
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
©2001. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 82, Issue 40, pages 453–461, 2 October 2001
How to Cite
2001), Recent rates of warming in marine environment meet controversy, Eos Trans. AGU, 82(40), 453–461, doi:10.1029/01EO00270., and (
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Differential trends in tropical sea surface and atmospheric temperatures since 1979, Geophys. Res. Lett., 28, 183–186, 2001. , , , , , and ,
- Bulk parameterization of air-sea fluxes for TOGA-COARE, J. Geophys. Res., 101, 3744–3764, 1996. , , , , and ,
- Correction of instrumental biases in historical sea surface temperature data, Quart. J. R. Metorol. Soc., 121, 319–367, 1995. , and ,
- Global temperature change and its uncertainties since 1861, Geophys. Res. Lett., 106, 2621–2624, 2001. , , , , , , , , , and ,
- Examination of correction to historical SST data using long-term coastal SST data taken around Japan, J. Meteorol. Soc. Japan, 78, 187–195, 2000. , , , and ,
- , IPCC, Climate Change, The IPCC Scientific AssessmentHoughton, J. T., G. J. Jenkins, and J. J. Ephraums, 365, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1990.
- , IPCC, Climate Change 1995, The Science of Climate Change, Contribution of Working Group I to the Second Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate ChangeHoughton, J. T., L. G. Meira Filho, B. A. Callander, N. Harris, A. Kattenberg, and K. Maskell, 572, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 1996.
- , IPCC, Climate Change 2001, The Third Assessment Report of Working Group I of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate ChangeHoughton, J. T., Y. Ding, D. J. Griggs, M. Noguer, P. van derLinden, X. Dai, K. Maskell, and C. I. Johnson, 881Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2001.
- The record breaking global temperatures of 1997 and 1998: Evidence for an increase in the rate of global warming?, Geophys. Res. Lett, 27, 719–722, 2000. , , and ,
- , WMO, International list of selected, supplementary and auxiliary ships. Annual publication, WMO, 47, World Meteorological Organisation, Geneva, 1999.