Imaging spectroscopy measures desertification in United States and Argentina
Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
©2001. American Geophysical Union. All Rights Reserved.
Eos, Transactions American Geophysical Union
Volume 82, Issue 49, pages 601–606, 4 December 2001
How to Cite
2001), Imaging spectroscopy measures desertification in United States and Argentina, Eos Trans. AGU, 82(49), 601–606, doi:10.1029/01EO00346., and (
- Issue published online: 19 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 19 OCT 2006
- A biogeophysical approach for automated SWIR unmixing of soils and vegetation, Rem. Sens. Environ., 74, 99–112, 2000. , and ,
- Heterogeneity of savanna canopy structure and function from imaging spectrometry and inverse modeling, Ecol. Applic., 8, 1022–1036, 1998. , , and ,
- , Food and Agriculture Organisation, The State of Food and Agriculture, FAO Agricultural Series, 30, FAO, 1997.
- Imaging spectroscopy and the Airborne Visible Infrared Imaging Spectrometer (AVIRIS), Remote Sens. Environ., 65, 227–248, 1998. , et al.,
- The MaB Reserve of Nacunan, Argentina: Its role in understanding the Monte Desert biome, J. Arid Environ., 55, 299–313, 1998. , , , , and ,
- A grazing gradient approach to land degradation assessment in arid areas from remotely-sensed data, Int. J. Remote Sens., 15, 597–617, 1994. , and ,
- On the spatial pattern of soil nutrients in desert ecosystems, Ecology, 77, 364–374, 1996. , , and ,
- Biological feedbacks in global desertification, Science, 247, 1043–1048, 1990. , , , , , , and ,
- Desertification treaty includes key role for scientists, Eos, Trans. AGU, 82, 298, 2001. ,
- , UNEP, Status of Desertification and Implementation of the United Nations Plan of Action to Combat Desertification, United Nations Environment Programme, Nairobi, Kenya, 1992.