Implications of Upper Quaternary Stable Isotope Records of Marine Ostracodes and Benthic Foraminifers for Paleoecological and Paleoceanographical Investigations
- Jonathan A. Holmes and
- Allan R. Chivas
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2002 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Ostracoda: Applications in Quaternary Research
How to Cite
Didié, C. and Bauch, H. A. (2002) Implications of Upper Quaternary Stable Isotope Records of Marine Ostracodes and Benthic Foraminifers for Paleoecological and Paleoceanographical Investigations, in The Ostracoda: Applications in Quaternary Research (eds J. A. Holmes and A. R. Chivas), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/131GM15
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780875909905
Online ISBN: 9781118668689
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!