Massive Sulfide Deposits in the South Urals: Geological Setting within the Framework of the Uralide Orogen
- Dennis Brown,
- Christopher Juhlin and
- Victor Puchkov
Published Online: 20 MAR 2013
Copyright 2002 by the American Geophysical Union.
Mountain Building in the Uralides: Pangea to the Present
How to Cite
Herrington, R.J., Armstrong, R.N., Zaykov, V.V., Maslennikov, V.V., Tessalina, S.G., Orgeval, J.-J. and Taylor, R.N.A. (2002) Massive Sulfide Deposits in the South Urals: Geological Setting within the Framework of the Uralide Orogen, in Mountain Building in the Uralides: Pangea to the Present (eds D. Brown, C. Juhlin and V. Puchkov), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/132GM09
- Published Online: 20 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2002
Print ISBN: 9780875909912
Online ISBN: 9781118668597
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!