The Response of Terrestrial Ecosystems to Climate Variability Associated with the North Atlantic Oscillation
- James W. Hurrell,
- Yochanan Kushnir,
- Geir Ottersen and
- Martin Visbeck
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
The North Atlantic Oscillation: Climatic Significance and Environmental Impact
How to Cite
Mysterud, A., Stenseth, N. Chr., Yoccoz, N. G., Ottersen, G. and Langvatn, R. (2003) The Response of Terrestrial Ecosystems to Climate Variability Associated with the North Atlantic Oscillation, in The North Atlantic Oscillation: Climatic Significance and Environmental Impact (eds J. W. Hurrell, Y. Kushnir, G. Ottersen and M. Visbeck), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/134GM11
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780875909943
Online ISBN: 9781118669037
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!