Critical Evaluation of 40Ar/39Ar Ages for the Central Atlantic Magmatic Province: Timing, Duration and Possible Migration of Magmatic Centers
- W. Hames,
- J.G. Mchone,
- P. Renne and
- C. Ruppel
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Central Atlantic Magmatic Province: Insights from Fragments of Pangea
How to Cite
Baksi, A. K. (2003) Critical Evaluation of 40Ar/39Ar Ages for the Central Atlantic Magmatic Province: Timing, Duration and Possible Migration of Magmatic Centers, in The Central Atlantic Magmatic Province: Insights from Fragments of Pangea (eds W. Hames, J.G. Mchone, P. Renne and C. Ruppel), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/136GM05
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780875909950
Online ISBN: 9781118668771
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!