Magma Flow Pattern in the North Mountain Basalts of the 200 Ma CAMP Event: Evidence from the Magnetic Fabric
- W. Hames,
- J.G. Mchone,
- P. Renne and
- C. Ruppel
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Central Atlantic Magmatic Province: Insights from Fragments of Pangea
How to Cite
Ernst, R. E., de Boer, J. Z., Ludwig, P. and Gapotchenko, T. (2003) Magma Flow Pattern in the North Mountain Basalts of the 200 Ma CAMP Event: Evidence from the Magnetic Fabric, in The Central Atlantic Magmatic Province: Insights from Fragments of Pangea (eds W. Hames, J.G. Mchone, P. Renne and C. Ruppel), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/136GM12
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780875909950
Online ISBN: 9781118668771
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!