Caribbean Carbonate Crash in Pedro Channel at Subthermoclinal Depth During Marine Isotope Stage 11: a Case of Basin-To-Shelf Carbonate Fractionation?
- André W. Droxler,
- Richard Z. Poore and
- Lloyd H. Burckle
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Earth's Climate and Orbital Eccentricity: The Marine Isotope Stage 11 Question
How to Cite
Zeigler, K. E., Schwartz, J. P., Droxler, A. W., Shearer, M. C. and Peterson, L. (2003) Caribbean Carbonate Crash in Pedro Channel at Subthermoclinal Depth During Marine Isotope Stage 11: a Case of Basin-To-Shelf Carbonate Fractionation?, in Earth's Climate and Orbital Eccentricity: The Marine Isotope Stage 11 Question (eds A. W. Droxler, R. Z. Poore and L. H. Burckle), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/137GM13
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780875909967
Online ISBN: 9781118668498
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!