Hyaloclastite from Miocene Seamounts Offshore Central California: Compositions, Eruption Styles, and Depositional Processes
- James D.L. White,
- John L. Smellie and
- David A. Clague
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Explosive Subaqueous Volcanism
How to Cite
Davis, A. S. and Clague, D. A. (2003) Hyaloclastite from Miocene Seamounts Offshore Central California: Compositions, Eruption Styles, and Depositional Processes, in Explosive Subaqueous Volcanism (eds J. D.L. White, J. L. Smellie and D. A. Clague), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/140GM08
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780875909998
Online ISBN: 9781118668665
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!