Morphology, Distribution, and Estimated Eruption Volumes for Intracaldera Tuffs Associated with Volcanic-Hosted Massive Sulfide Deposits in the Archean Sturgeon Lake Caldera Complex, Northwestern Ontario
- James D.L. White,
- John L. Smellie and
- David A. Clague
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Explosive Subaqueous Volcanism
How to Cite
Hudak, G. J., Morton, R. L., Franklin, J. M. and Peterson, D. M. (2003) Morphology, Distribution, and Estimated Eruption Volumes for Intracaldera Tuffs Associated with Volcanic-Hosted Massive Sulfide Deposits in the Archean Sturgeon Lake Caldera Complex, Northwestern Ontario, in Explosive Subaqueous Volcanism (eds J. D.L. White, J. L. Smellie and D. A. Clague), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/140GM23
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780875909998
Online ISBN: 9781118668665
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!