Solar and Climatic Implications of the Centennial and Millennial Periodicities in Atmospheric Δ14C Variations
- Judit M. Pap,
- Peter Fox,
- Claus Frohlich,
- Hugh S. Hudson,
- Jeffrey Kuhn,
- John McCormack,
- Gerald North,
- William Sprigg and
- S. T. Wu
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Solar Variability and Its Effects on Climate
How to Cite
Damon, P. E. and Peristykh, A. N. (2004) Solar and Climatic Implications of the Centennial and Millennial Periodicities in Atmospheric Δ14C Variations, in Solar Variability and Its Effects on Climate (eds J. M. Pap, P. Fox, C. Frohlich, H. S. Hudson, J. Kuhn, J. McCormack, G. North, W. Sprigg and S. T. Wu), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/141GM17
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780875904061
Online ISBN: 9781118665909
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!