A Lack of Substorm Expansion Phases During Magnetic Storms Induced by Magnetic Clouds
- A. Surjalal Sharma,
- Yohsuke Kamide and
- Gurbax S. Lakhina
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2003 by the American Geophysical Union.
Disturbances in Geospace: The Storm-Substorm Relationship
How to Cite
Tsurutani, B. T., Zhou, X.-Y. and Gonzalez, W. D. (2003) A Lack of Substorm Expansion Phases During Magnetic Storms Induced by Magnetic Clouds, in Disturbances in Geospace: The Storm-Substorm Relationship (eds A. S. Sharma, Y. Kamide and G. S. Lakhina), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/142GM03
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2003
Print ISBN: 9780875904078
Online ISBN: 9781118665770
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!