Modeling of Ground Deformation Associated with Recent Lateral Eruptions: Mechanics of Magma Ascent and Intermediate Storage at Mt. Etna
- Alessandro Bonaccorso,
- Sonia Calvari,
- M. Coltelli,
- C. Del Negro and
- S. Falsaperla
Published Online: 22 MAR 2013
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Mt. Etna: Volcano Laboratory
How to Cite
Bonaccorso, A. and Davis, P. M. (2004) Modeling of Ground Deformation Associated with Recent Lateral Eruptions: Mechanics of Magma Ascent and Intermediate Storage at Mt. Etna, in Mt. Etna: Volcano Laboratory (eds A. Bonaccorso, S. Calvari, M. Coltelli, C. Del Negro and S. Falsaperla), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/143GM18
- Published Online: 22 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780875904085
Online ISBN: 9781118665794
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!