Studying the Deep Subsurface Biosphere: Emerging Technologies and Applications
- William S.D. Wilcock,
- Edward F Delong,
- Deborah S. Kelley,
- John A. Baross and
- S. Craig Cary
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Subseafloor Biosphere at Mid-Ocean Ridges
How to Cite
Craig Cary, S., Campbell, B. J. and Delong, E. F. (2004) Studying the Deep Subsurface Biosphere: Emerging Technologies and Applications, in The Subseafloor Biosphere at Mid-Ocean Ridges (eds W. S.D. Wilcock, E. F. Delong, D. S. Kelley, J. A. Baross and S. Craig Cary), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/144GM24
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780875904092
Online ISBN: 9781118666135
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!