Evolution of the Hydrothermal System at East Pacific Rise 9°50´N: Geochemical Evidence for Changes in The Upper Oceanic Crust
- C.R. German,
- J. Lin and
- L.M. Parson
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
How to Cite
Von Damm, K. L. (2004) Evolution of the Hydrothermal System at East Pacific Rise 9°50´N: Geochemical Evidence for Changes in The Upper Oceanic Crust, in Mid-Ocean Ridges (eds C.R. German, J. Lin and L.M. Parson), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/148GM12
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780875904139
Online ISBN: 9781118665879
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!