Seafloor Spreading Anomalies in the South China Sea Revisited
- P. Clift,
- W. Kuhnt,
- P. Wang and
- D. Hayes
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Continent-Ocean Interactions Within East Asian Marginal Seas
How to Cite
Barckhausen, U. and Roeser, H. A. (2004) Seafloor Spreading Anomalies in the South China Sea Revisited, in Continent-Ocean Interactions Within East Asian Marginal Seas (eds P. Clift, W. Kuhnt, P. Wang and D. Hayes), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/149GM07
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780875904146
Online ISBN: 9781118666067
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!