The Global Water Cycle
- R.S.J. Sparks and
- C.J. Hawkesworth
Published Online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
The State of the Planet: Frontiers and Challenges in Geophysics
How to Cite
Oki, T., Entekhabi, D. and Harrold, T. I. (2004) The Global Water Cycle, in The State of the Planet: Frontiers and Challenges in Geophysics (eds R.S.J. Sparks and C.J. Hawkesworth), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/150GM18
- Published Online: 2 APR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780875904153
Online ISBN: 9781118666012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!