The Uvic Earth System Climate Model and the Thermohaline Circulation in Past, Present and Future Climates
- R.S.J. Sparks and
- C.J. Hawkesworth
Published Online: 2 APR 2013
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
The State of the Planet: Frontiers and Challenges in Geophysics
How to Cite
Weaver, A. J. (2004) The Uvic Earth System Climate Model and the Thermohaline Circulation in Past, Present and Future Climates, in The State of the Planet: Frontiers and Challenges in Geophysics (eds R.S.J. Sparks and C.J. Hawkesworth), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/150GM22
- Published Online: 2 APR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780875904153
Online ISBN: 9781118666012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!