Tectonics and Basin Development of the Offshore Tasmanian Area Incorporating Results from Deep Ocean Drilling
- Neville F. Exon,
- James P. Kennett and
- Mitchell J. Malone
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Cenozoic Southern Ocean: Tectonics, Sedimentation, and Climate Change Between Australia and Antarctica
How to Cite
Hill, P. J. and Exon, N. F. (2004) Tectonics and Basin Development of the Offshore Tasmanian Area Incorporating Results from Deep Ocean Drilling, in The Cenozoic Southern Ocean: Tectonics, Sedimentation, and Climate Change Between Australia and Antarctica (eds N. F. Exon, J. P. Kennett and M. J. Malone), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/151GM03
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780875904160
Online ISBN: 9781118666210
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!