On the Search for the Paleocene/Eocene Boundary in the Southern Ocean: Exploring ODP Leg 189 Holes 1171D and 1172D, Tasman Sea
- Neville F. Exon,
- James P. Kennett and
- Mitchell J. Malone
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Cenozoic Southern Ocean: Tectonics, Sedimentation, and Climate Change Between Australia and Antarctica
How to Cite
Röhl, U., Brinkhuis, H., Sluijs, A. and Fuller, M. (2004) On the Search for the Paleocene/Eocene Boundary in the Southern Ocean: Exploring ODP Leg 189 Holes 1171D and 1172D, Tasman Sea, in The Cenozoic Southern Ocean: Tectonics, Sedimentation, and Climate Change Between Australia and Antarctica (eds N. F. Exon, J. P. Kennett and M. J. Malone), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/151GM08
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780875904160
Online ISBN: 9781118666210
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!