Paleoceanographic Evolution of the Tasmanian Seaway and its Climatic Implications
- Neville F. Exon,
- James P. Kennett and
- Mitchell J. Malone
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Cenozoic Southern Ocean: Tectonics, Sedimentation, and Climate Change Between Australia and Antarctica
How to Cite
Kennett, J. P. and Exon, N. F. (2004) Paleoceanographic Evolution of the Tasmanian Seaway and its Climatic Implications, in The Cenozoic Southern Ocean: Tectonics, Sedimentation, and Climate Change Between Australia and Antarctica (eds N. F. Exon, J. P. Kennett and M. J. Malone), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/151GM19
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780875904160
Online ISBN: 9781118666210
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!