Hydrological Consequences of Land Use Change: A Review of the State-of-Science
- Ruth S. Defries,
- Gregory P. Asner and
- Richard A. Houghton
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Ecosystems and Land Use Change
How to Cite
Eshleman, K. N. (2004) Hydrological Consequences of Land Use Change: A Review of the State-of-Science, in Ecosystems and Land Use Change (eds R. S. Defries, G. P. Asner and R. A. Houghton), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/153GM03
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780875904184
Online ISBN: 9781118665985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!