Landscape Level Analysis of the Spatial and Temporal Complexity of Land-Use Change
- Ruth S. Defries,
- Gregory P. Asner and
- Richard A. Houghton
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2004 by the American Geophysical Union.
Ecosystems and Land Use Change
How to Cite
Verburg, P. H., Veldkamp, A., Willemen, L., Overmars, K. P. and Castella, J.-C. (2004) Landscape Level Analysis of the Spatial and Temporal Complexity of Land-Use Change, in Ecosystems and Land Use Change (eds R. S. Defries, G. P. Asner and R. A. Houghton), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/153GM17
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2004
Print ISBN: 9780875904184
Online ISBN: 9781118665985
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!