Introduction To: The Rocky Mountain Region—An Evolving Lithosphere: Tectonics, Geochemistry, and Geophysics
- Karl E. Kalstrom and
- G. Randy Keller
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2005 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Rocky Mountain Region: An Evolving Lithosphere Tectonics, Geochemistry, and Geophysics
How to Cite
Kalstrom, K. E. and Keller, G. R. (2005) Introduction To: The Rocky Mountain Region—An Evolving Lithosphere: Tectonics, Geochemistry, and Geophysics, in The Rocky Mountain Region: An Evolving Lithosphere Tectonics, Geochemistry, and Geophysics (eds K. E. Kalstrom and G. R. Keller), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/154GM01
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780875904191
Online ISBN: 9781118666326
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!