Regional Crustal Structure Derived from the CD-ROM 99 Seismic Refraction/Wide-Angle Reflection Profile: The Lower Crust and Upper Mantle
- Karl E. Kalstrom and
- G. Randy Keller
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2005 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Rocky Mountain Region: An Evolving Lithosphere Tectonics, Geochemistry, and Geophysics
How to Cite
Snelson, C. M., Keller, G. R., Miller, K. C., Rumpel, H.-M. and Prodehl, C. (2005) Regional Crustal Structure Derived from the CD-ROM 99 Seismic Refraction/Wide-Angle Reflection Profile: The Lower Crust and Upper Mantle, in The Rocky Mountain Region: An Evolving Lithosphere Tectonics, Geochemistry, and Geophysics (eds K. E. Kalstrom and G. R. Keller), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/154GM21
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780875904191
Online ISBN: 9781118666326
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!