Synthesis of Results from the Cd-Rom Experiment: 4-D Image of the Lithosphere Beneath the Rocky Mountains and Implications for Understanding the Evolution of Continental Lithosphere
- Karl E. Kalstrom and
- G. Randy Keller
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2005 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Rocky Mountain Region: An Evolving Lithosphere Tectonics, Geochemistry, and Geophysics
How to Cite
Karlstrom, K. E., Whitmeyer, S. J., Dueker, K., Williams, M. L., Bowring, S. A., Levander, A. R., Humphreys, E. D., Keller, G. R. and CD-ROM Working Group (2005) Synthesis of Results from the Cd-Rom Experiment: 4-D Image of the Lithosphere Beneath the Rocky Mountains and Implications for Understanding the Evolution of Continental Lithosphere, in The Rocky Mountain Region: An Evolving Lithosphere Tectonics, Geochemistry, and Geophysics (eds K. E. Kalstrom and G. R. Keller), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/154GM31
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780875904191
Online ISBN: 9781118666326
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!