Energetic Trapped Proton and Electron Flux Variations at Low Altitudes Measured Onboard CORONAS-F Satellite During 2001, August–December, their Connection with the Particle Flux Variations in Geostationary Orbit
- Tuija I. Pulkkinen,
- Nikolai A. Tsyganenko and
- Reiner H.W. Friedel
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2005 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Inner Magnetosphere: Physics and Modeling
How to Cite
Kuznetsov, S. N. and Myagkova, I. N. (2005) Energetic Trapped Proton and Electron Flux Variations at Low Altitudes Measured Onboard CORONAS-F Satellite During 2001, August–December, their Connection with the Particle Flux Variations in Geostationary Orbit, in The Inner Magnetosphere: Physics and Modeling (eds T. I. Pulkkinen, N. A. Tsyganenko and R. H.W. Friedel), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/155GM14
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780875904207
Online ISBN: 9781118666098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!