Storm-substorm coupling during 16 Hours of Dst steadily at −150 nT
- Tuija I. Pulkkinen,
- Nikolai A. Tsyganenko and
- Reiner H.W. Friedel
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2005 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Inner Magnetosphere: Physics and Modeling
How to Cite
Pulkkinen, T.I., Ganushkina, N. Yu., Donovan, E., Li, X., Reeves, G.D., Russell, C.T., Singer, H.J. and Slavin, J.A. (2005) Storm-substorm coupling during 16 Hours of Dst steadily at −150 nT, in The Inner Magnetosphere: Physics and Modeling (eds T. I. Pulkkinen, N. A. Tsyganenko and R. H.W. Friedel), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/155GM18
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780875904207
Online ISBN: 9781118666098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!