Case Studies of Seismic Tomography and Earthquake Location in a Regional Context
- Alan Levander and
- Guust Nolet
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2005 by the American Geophysical Union.
Seismic Earth: Array Analysis of Broadband Seismograms
How to Cite
Menke, W. (2005) Case Studies of Seismic Tomography and Earthquake Location in a Regional Context, in Seismic Earth: Array Analysis of Broadband Seismograms (eds A. Levander and G. Nolet), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/157GM02
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780875904221
Online ISBN: 9781118666333
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!