Northern High-Latitude Climate Changes During the Holocene as Simulated by Circulation Models
- Helge Drange,
- Trond Dokken,
- Tore Furevik,
- Rüdiger Gerdes and
- Wolfgang Berger
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2005 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Nordic Seas: An Integrated Perspective
How to Cite
Lohmann, G., Lorenz, S. J. and Prange, M. (2005) Northern High-Latitude Climate Changes During the Holocene as Simulated by Circulation Models, in The Nordic Seas: An Integrated Perspective (eds H. Drange, T. Dokken, T. Furevik, R. Gerdes and W. Berger), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/158GM18
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780875904238
Online ISBN: 9781118666296
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!