Extent and Variability of the Meridional Atlantic Circulation in the Eastern Nordic Seas During Marine Isotope Stage 5 and its Influence on the Inception of the Last Glacial
- Helge Drange,
- Trond Dokken,
- Tore Furevik,
- Rüdiger Gerdes and
- Wolfgang Berger
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright © 2005 by the American Geophysical Union.
The Nordic Seas: An Integrated Perspective
How to Cite
Risebrobakken, B., Dokken, T. and Jansen, E. (2005) Extent and Variability of the Meridional Atlantic Circulation in the Eastern Nordic Seas During Marine Isotope Stage 5 and its Influence on the Inception of the Last Glacial, in The Nordic Seas: An Integrated Perspective (eds H. Drange, T. Dokken, T. Furevik, R. Gerdes and W. Berger), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/158GM20
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780875904238
Online ISBN: 9781118666296
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!