Simulated Stormtime Ring-Current Magnetic Field Produced by Ions and Electrons
- James Burch,
- Micheal Schulz and
- Harlan Spence
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2005 by the American Geophysical Union.
Inner Magnetosphere Interactions: New Perspectives from Imaging
How to Cite
Chen, M. W., Schulz, M., Liu, S., Lu, G., Lyons, L. R., El-Alaoui, M. and Thomsen, M. (2005) Simulated Stormtime Ring-Current Magnetic Field Produced by Ions and Electrons, in Inner Magnetosphere Interactions: New Perspectives from Imaging (eds J. Burch, M. Schulz and H. Spence), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/159GM18
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780875904245
Online ISBN: 9781118666128
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!