Velocity and Transport Characteristics of the Louisiana-Texas Coastal Current
- Wilton Sturges and
- Alexis Lugo-Fernandez
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2005 by the American Geophysical Union.
Circulation in the Gulf of Mexico: Observations and Models
How to Cite
Jarosz, E. and Murray, S. P. (2005) Velocity and Transport Characteristics of the Louisiana-Texas Coastal Current, in Circulation in the Gulf of Mexico: Observations and Models (eds W. Sturges and A. Lugo-Fernandez), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/161GM11
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780875904269
Online ISBN: 9781118666166
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!