The Seasonal Variability of Continental Shelf Circulation in the Northern and Western Gulf of Mexico from a High-Resolution Numerical Model
- Wilton Sturges and
- Alexis Lugo-Fernandez
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2005 by the American Geophysical Union.
Circulation in the Gulf of Mexico: Observations and Models
How to Cite
Morey, S. L., Zavala-Hidalgo, J. and O'Brien, J. J. (2005) The Seasonal Variability of Continental Shelf Circulation in the Northern and Western Gulf of Mexico from a High-Resolution Numerical Model, in Circulation in the Gulf of Mexico: Observations and Models (eds W. Sturges and A. Lugo-Fernandez), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/161GM16
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2005
Print ISBN: 9780875904269
Online ISBN: 9781118666166
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!