The Freestream Turbulence Effect in Solar-Wind/Magnetosphere Coupling: Analysis Through the Solar Cycle and for Various Types of Solar Wind
- Bruce Tsurutani,
- Robert McPherron,
- Gang Lu,
- José H. A. Sobral and
- Natchimuthukonar Gopalswamy
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2006 by the American Geophysical Union
Recurrent Magnetic Storms: Corotating Solar Wind Streams
How to Cite
Borovsky, J. E. and Steinberg, J. T. (2006) The Freestream Turbulence Effect in Solar-Wind/Magnetosphere Coupling: Analysis Through the Solar Cycle and for Various Types of Solar Wind, in Recurrent Magnetic Storms: Corotating Solar Wind Streams (eds B. Tsurutani, R. McPherron, G. Lu, J. H. A. Sobral and N. Gopalswamy), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/167GM07
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780875904320
Online ISBN: 9781118666456
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!