IMF By and the Spatio-Temporal Structure of the Dayside Aurora
- Bruce Tsurutani,
- Robert McPherron,
- Gang Lu,
- José H. A. Sobral and
- Natchimuthukonar Gopalswamy
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2006 by the American Geophysical Union
Recurrent Magnetic Storms: Corotating Solar Wind Streams
How to Cite
Sandholt, P. E., Farrugia, C. J., Lund, E. J. and Denig, W. F. (2006) IMF By and the Spatio-Temporal Structure of the Dayside Aurora, in Recurrent Magnetic Storms: Corotating Solar Wind Streams (eds B. Tsurutani, R. McPherron, G. Lu, J. H. A. Sobral and N. Gopalswamy), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/167GM18
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780875904320
Online ISBN: 9781118666456
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!