Ionospheric Signatures of ULF Waves: Passive Radar Techniques
- Kazue Takahashi,
- Peter J. Chi,
- Richard E. Denton and
- Robert L. Lysak
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2006 by the American Geophysical Union
Magnetospheric ULF Waves: Synthesis and New Directions
How to Cite
Fenrich, F. R., Waters, C. L., Connors, M. and Bredeson, C. (2006) Ionospheric Signatures of ULF Waves: Passive Radar Techniques, in Magnetospheric ULF Waves: Synthesis and New Directions (eds K. Takahashi, P. J. Chi, R. E. Denton and R. L. Lysak), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/169GM17
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780875904344
Online ISBN: 9781118666319
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!