How Thick is a Fault? Fault Displacement-Thickness Scaling Revisited
- Rachel Abercrombie,
- Art McGarr,
- Giulio Di Toro and
- Hiroo Kanamori
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2006 by the American Geophysical Union.
Earthquakes: Radiated Energy and the Physics of Faulting
How to Cite
Shipton, Z. K., Soden, A. M., Kirkpatrick, J. D., Bright, A. M. and Lunn, R. J. (2006) How Thick is a Fault? Fault Displacement-Thickness Scaling Revisited, in Earthquakes: Radiated Energy and the Physics of Faulting (eds R. Abercrombie, A. McGarr, G. Di Toro and H. Kanamori), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/170GM19
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780875904351
Online ISBN: 9781118666272
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!