On the Mechanical Work Absorbed on Faults During Earthquake Ruptures
- Rachel Abercrombie,
- Art McGarr,
- Giulio Di Toro and
- Hiroo Kanamori
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2006 by the American Geophysical Union.
Earthquakes: Radiated Energy and the Physics of Faulting
How to Cite
Cocco, M., Spudich, P. and Tinti, E. (2006) On the Mechanical Work Absorbed on Faults During Earthquake Ruptures, in Earthquakes: Radiated Energy and the Physics of Faulting (eds R. Abercrombie, A. McGarr, G. Di Toro and H. Kanamori), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/170GM24
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2006
Print ISBN: 9780875904351
Online ISBN: 9781118666272
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!