A Probabilistic Perspective on Nonlinear Model Inversion and Data Assimilation
- David W. Hyndman,
- Frederick D. Day-Lewis and
- Kamini Singha
Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Subsurface Hydrology: Data Integration for Properties and Processes
How to Cite
Mclaughlin, D. (2007) A Probabilistic Perspective on Nonlinear Model Inversion and Data Assimilation, in Subsurface Hydrology: Data Integration for Properties and Processes (eds D. W. Hyndman, F. D. Day-Lewis and K. Singha), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/171GM17
- Published Online: 18 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780875904375
Online ISBN: 9781118666463
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!