Holocene Eruptive History of Shiveluch Volcano, Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia
- John Eichelberger,
- Evgenii Gordeev,
- Pavel Izbekov,
- Minoru Kasahara and
- Jonathan Lees
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volcanism and Subduction: The Kamchatka Region
How to Cite
Ponomareva, V., Kyle, P., Pevzner, M., Sulerzhitsky, L. and Hartman, M. (2007) Holocene Eruptive History of Shiveluch Volcano, Kamchatka Peninsula, Russia, in Volcanism and Subduction: The Kamchatka Region (eds J. Eichelberger, E. Gordeev, P. Izbekov, M. Kasahara and J. Lees), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/172GM19
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780875904368
Online ISBN: 9781118666371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!