Minor- and Trace Element Zoning in Plagioclase from Kizimen Volcano, Kamchatka: Insights on the Magma Chamber Processes
- John Eichelberger,
- Evgenii Gordeev,
- Pavel Izbekov,
- Minoru Kasahara and
- Jonathan Lees
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Volcanism and Subduction: The Kamchatka Region
How to Cite
Churikova, T., Wörner, G., Eichelberger, J. and Ivanov, B. (2007) Minor- and Trace Element Zoning in Plagioclase from Kizimen Volcano, Kamchatka: Insights on the Magma Chamber Processes, in Volcanism and Subduction: The Kamchatka Region (eds J. Eichelberger, E. Gordeev, P. Izbekov, M. Kasahara and J. Lees), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/172GM22
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780875904368
Online ISBN: 9781118666371
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!