North Atlantic Intermediate Depth Variability During the Younger Dryas: Evidence from Benthic Foraminiferal Mg/Ca and the Gfdl R30 Coupled Climate Model
- Andreas Schmittner,
- John C. H. Chiang and
- Sidney R. Hemming
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Ocean Circulation: Mechanisms and Impacts - Past and Future Changes of Meridional Overturning
How to Cite
Came, R. E., Curry, W. B., Oppo, D. W., Broccoli, A. J., Stouffer, R. J. and Lynch-Stieglitz, J. (2007) North Atlantic Intermediate Depth Variability During the Younger Dryas: Evidence from Benthic Foraminiferal Mg/Ca and the Gfdl R30 Coupled Climate Model, in Ocean Circulation: Mechanisms and Impacts - Past and Future Changes of Meridional Overturning (eds A. Schmittner, J. C. H. Chiang and S. R. Hemming), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/173GM16
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780875904382
Online ISBN: 9781118666241
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!