Lattice-Preferred Orientation of Lower Mantle Materials and Seismic Anisotropy in the D″ Layer
- Kei Hirose,
- John Brodholt,
- Thorne Lay and
- David Yuen
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Post-Perovskite: The Last Mantle Phase Transition
How to Cite
Yamazaki, D. and Karato, S.-I. (2007) Lattice-Preferred Orientation of Lower Mantle Materials and Seismic Anisotropy in the D″ Layer, in Post-Perovskite: The Last Mantle Phase Transition (eds K. Hirose, J. Brodholt, T. Lay and D. Yuen), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/174GM07
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780875904399
Online ISBN: 9781118666401
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!