Tectonic and Thermal Evolution of Venus and the Role of Volatiles: Implications for Understanding the Terrestrial Planets
- Larry W. Esposito,
- Ellen R. Stofan and
- Thomas E. Cravens
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2007 by the American Geophysical Union.
Exploring Venus as a Terrestrial Planet
How to Cite
Smrekar, S. E., Elkins-Tanton, L., Leitner, J. J., Lenardic, A., Mackwell, S., Moresi, L., Sotin, C. and Stofan, E. R. (2007) Tectonic and Thermal Evolution of Venus and the Role of Volatiles: Implications for Understanding the Terrestrial Planets, in Exploring Venus as a Terrestrial Planet (eds L. W. Esposito, E. R. Stofan and T. E. Cravens), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/176GM05
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2007
Print ISBN: 9780875904412
Online ISBN: 9781118666227
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!