Seismicity of the Prince William Sound Region and Its Relation to Plate Structure and the 1964 Great Alaska Earthquake
- Jeffrey T. Freymueller,
- Peter J. Haeussler,
- Robert L. Wesson and
- Göran Ekström
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Active Tectonics and Seismic Potential of Alaska
How to Cite
Doser, D. I., De La Peña, A. and Veilleux, A. M. (2013) Seismicity of the Prince William Sound Region and Its Relation to Plate Structure and the 1964 Great Alaska Earthquake, in Active Tectonics and Seismic Potential of Alaska (eds J. T. Freymueller, P. J. Haeussler, R. L. Wesson and G. Ekström), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D. C.. doi: 10.1029/179GM11
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780875904443
Online ISBN: 9781118666395
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!