Reconstructing Sea Ice Conditions in the Arctic and Sub-Arctic Prior to Human Observations
- Eric T. DeWeaver,
- Cecilia M. Bitz and
- L.-Bruno Tremblay
Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
Copyright 2008 by the American Geophysical Union.
Arctic Sea Ice Decline: Observations, Projections, Mechanisms, and Implications
How to Cite
De Vernal, A., Hillaire-Marcel, C., Solignac, S., Radi, T. and Rochon, A. (2008) Reconstructing Sea Ice Conditions in the Arctic and Sub-Arctic Prior to Human Observations, in Arctic Sea Ice Decline: Observations, Projections, Mechanisms, and Implications (eds E. T. DeWeaver, C. M. Bitz and L.-B. Tremblay), American Geophysical Union, Washington, D.C.. doi: 10.1029/180GM04
- Published Online: 19 MAR 2013
- Published Print: 1 JAN 2008
Print ISBN: 9780875904450
Online ISBN: 9781118666470
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Chapter for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!